Monday, June 23, 2008

MUSIC

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=UheKmPY1mNw
Why, you wanna tell me how to live my life?Who, are you to tell me if it's black or white?Mama, can you hear me? Try to ________1________.Is innocence the difference between a boy and a man.My daddy lived the lie, it's just the price that he paid.Sacrificed his life, just slavin' away.
Ohhh, if there's one thing I hang onto,That gets me through the night.I ain't gonna do what I don't want to,I'm gonna live my life.Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice,Standing on the ledge, I show the wind how to fly.When the world gets in my face,I say, Have A Nice Day.Have A Nice Day
Take a look around you; nothing's what it seemsWe're living in the broken home of hopes and dreams,Let me be the first to shake a helping hand.Anybody brave enough to take a stand,I've knocked on every door, on every dead end ________2________,Looking for forgiveness,what's left to believe?
Ohhh, if there's one thing I hang onto,That gets me through the night.I ain't gonna do what I don't want to,I'm gonna live my life.Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice,Standing on the ledge, I show the wind how to fly.When the world gets in my face,I say, Have A Nice Day.Have A Nice Day.
[Guitar Solo]
_______3_________, if there's one thing I hang onto,That gets me through the night.I ain't gonna do what I don't want to,I'm gonna live my life.Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice,Standing on the ledge, I show the wind how to fly.When the world gets in my face,I say, Have A Nice Day.Have A Nice Day._______4________Have A Nice Day.Have A Nice Day.
When The world keeps trying, to drag me down,I've gotta raise my hands, gonna stand my ground.Well I say, Have A Nice Day.Have A Nice DayHave A Nice Day
-hint-
1. Have A Nice Day 2. Ohhh 3. understand 4. street

1 comment:

TeaKay said...

Answer :
1. understand
2.street
3.Ohh
4.Have a nice day

Easyy..hehe :D

Btw,I like BonJovi too he has a strong and typical voice